A beautiful mom, Sarah Nicole Landry, is a woman who loves to share her life during and after her pregnancies. She is a mother of 4 children.
Many women might feel insecure about their bodies after giving birth. Of course, the bodies go through many changes but it is still your body. You should embrace it and treat it with respect.
Sarah often posts about her postpartum journey and gives a positive boost to all new moms or moms-to-be. She talks about her insecurities and how she learned to accept and love her body.
We have collected some pieces from Sarah’s life, and we want to share them with you. You will probably get some good advice about loving your body, especially if you have just given birth.
1. “Internal validation is like a daily vitamin.”
2. “I know I’ll love you, with every inch of how I’m meant to when I meet you.”
3. “My body. That still and forever holds this power.”
4. “This is me, 10 years after birth. Respecting my postpartum body, my existence in life after birth.”
5. Zoom in and learn some facts about stretch marks
6. “I show up. To be more than a body.”
7. 10 years apart
8. Beautiful woman in a beautiful body!
9. “My body is doing a dang great job.”
10. Cute stretch marks
11. “My confidence is no longer married to my body.”
12. Embrace your scars – they have a story behind them.
13. Your body looks so good!
14. “I am powerful in my body, and I am powerful beyond it.”
15. Body changes…
16. This is normal!
We certainly should accept our bodies in every stage of life they are. Acceptance comes from within. Learn to love your body. You will be happier and more beautiful.
What is something you would tell a new mom about her postpartum body? Share your wise words in the comments below.